Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

WHEN YOUR PENIS STOP GROWN? (GUYS ONLY)

I think it depends...

Posted by ashton123 on 2012-11-01 05:56:48

I think it depends on the guy. Just like some guys experience their growth spurts height wise early, others late, and some not at all, guys experience growth at different rates down there as well. I've had friends who had 8in. floppys by age 14 and never grew another inch after that. Others have grown to a similar size at a more steady pace. Another friend of mine had the same size $%!@ at 18 that he had at 12, then between his senior year of high school and his 21st birthday he gained 6ins. in length and an 1-2in. in girth. I, unfortunately, stopped growing down below about the same time as that friend only I never experienced the late growth spurt and am still super tiny. I'm also past even the latest ages where growth still might be possible, so I'm doomed to my fate.

Posted by JONGEN on 2013-06-11 23:06:46

hi my penus is 2 and a half inches when it is pointing down and wiggly and 4 and a half inches when its pointed hard up but my ball bag is bigger then my friends. i dont think my penus will grow longer now but it works real good it squirts a lot of milk