Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

A Spanking Poll

I was Spanked today

Posted by connor-scfc on 2010-05-21 23:12:11

I was given a detention today at school for talking to my mate in class when I should have been listening to the teacher. It turns out that it was my 10th detention of the year, the point at which my parents said I would be 'severely punished' if I reached it before the summer.

When I got home, I handed the detention slip to mum (she already knew about it, as the school always ring ahead in advance), and she told me to go straight to my room to get my punishment. As we went into my bedroom, she told me to strip to my underwear, which I did, and bend over her knee, which I did. She then smacked my bottom 10 times over my briefs, and then took my briefs down and gave me 30(!) more smacks on my bare bottom! It stung like hell, and I was crying my eyes out before my briefs had even come down.

The bare bottom spanking was a surprise, as I'm normally spanked over my briefs, without them coming down, but because it was my 10th detention of the year, this was apparently deemed as a 'serious offence' that warranted a bare bottom spanking.

I'm also grounded for a week, and I have to be in bed by 8.00pm every night whilst I'm grounded :( I also have to actually do my 1 hour detention on Monday after school. I'm really not looking forward to the next week :( :( :(

Connor (in bed with a very sore bottom)

Posted by connor-scfc on 2010-05-22 23:18:54

To add to that, as soon as I'd posted that, mum came in and found me out of bed and on the computer, so she gave me 10 more on the bare (on an already well spanked bum - owwwwww), and extended my grounding by 2 days.

I'd better get back to bed, before she catches me tonight too, as it's over 4 hours since I was supposed to be in bed, and I don't want another spanking!

Connor

Posted by bobjo on 2010-05-24 01:31:00

Her Dude, just read about your detention. U asked me the other day what I GOT MINE 4, BUT i WAS STILL SO UPSET, MY dAD GOT THIS NEW LEXAN PADDLE, AND GAVE IT TO ME when I got home. Nothing is worse! The 1st stroke across my bare behind was like a fiery hot polk om my skin-I screamed so loud, Dad jumped, but gave me anothr 9. When he sinishedI just stood there crying, could'nt even rub my cheeks-they were burning like on fire. I cried for like 20 min. Man-never could u believe the pain. Its 2 days later, and I have behaved better than ever. Also, Dad spanked my 13 yr old bro with it yesterday-same outcome, he got 10 strokes, too. Anyway, I was caught smoking a cig-real trouble in school and at home. I was suspended 4 2 days. Maybe thats why Dad whipped me with that lexan paddle. But he did warn us from now on its 10,plus 5, 15, my age.+ 1 for good measure. So-u r grounded, Man I hate it. Am going to b starting tomorrow-only can go to baseball practice-since Dad says I can't ruin it 4 my team cause I'm grounded. I have to be in pj's and my room as soon as I get home from school. Will also have to eat up here. Am sneaking the use of this computer they' parents, went out. Got to go-hope your sore behind feels better! BobbyJo

Posted by qufuhglefmaas on 2010-07-13 05:50:50

Aw that sucks. My parents are making the people on Mister Poll decide how my spanking is supposed to go.... FREAKING NERVOUS. I see what people vote... tehy always vote for the worse punishment. look at the stuff my parents want to happen

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/492621

Posted by Jimbo3 on 2014-05-25 12:38:13

Connor ... given a bare bottom spanking by his mom ... by her hand(?) ... if a teen it seems it should have been a dad, and a smacking that would have been really felt. And crying his eyes out even before the 10 smacks on his briefs? What about REAL cp?

Of course we should not doubt that he had a very sore bottom ... I just don't understand how it could be REAL sore.