Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

A Spanking Poll

Olip & Jimbo3 talking together

Posted by Olip on 2011-01-17 15:59:50

Hey, Jimbo,

Let's go to a page for ourselves.

Your right, I do gotta watch myself when I'm showing off my build to girls in m Speedo, so I don't get in trouble with some girl. Dad would kill me!! Well now, he'd be real disappointed, and he's surely thrash me real bad, and I'd have to get married, and no way do I want that now. Wanna finish high school and college before I wanna have a wife and kids. I wonder how Lief is gonna do it when he's a dad and football player and college student. He really messed himself up, and no way for me doing that.

Olip

Posted by Jimbo3 on 2011-01-17 21:32:24

Yep ... though I doubt YOUR dad would kill you ... though he might make you think that would be preferable. Certainly, try to keep things in the "proper" order. High school, college, a good job or position, then a wife, then kids. Lief ... unless there is money (income) from playing football, I'd think now he needs to be having a part-time job, being a full-time husband, and getting more education should be his priorities (not in that order; rather, all three).

Yet, I guess Lief's dad tried thrashing him to keep him from doing what is "wrong". But since he persisted, then maybe he is trying to do the "right thing", even if it was a "shot-gun" marriage.

You say your dad would thrash you "real bad"; some people would say "real good". Maybe depends whether they are hearing about it OR whether it is their butt that is getting it!

I've been thinking about those Texas dudes that talk about the "man-to-man" talks after they get thrashed. Sounds to me you and your dad have more of a "father-son" talk ...maybe he helps you feel better and then think of how to avoid a repetition. I guess either can be "quality time" of the sort that needs to follow the "quality time" the paddle has with our butt.

Olip: We're gonna have a special soup collection at church -- well, and canned food of all kinds -- that Sunday morning. We do it every year and called it the Souper Bowl. We get hundreds of cans of food for poor people and take it somewhere so people can come and get it if they need food.

Hey Olip, that sounds like a great idea! And I've heard of some churches that have a large-size screen and have a super-bowl party also. And I've heard of some churches that have a "stone soup" Sunday. You've heard of "stone soup"?

Jim

Posted by Olip on 2011-01-19 01:09:22

Hey, Jimbo

Yeah, I don't get it about the man to man talk. I'm a boy and I wanna just be a boy and I want my dad to be my dad, and yeah, we have a dad-son talk, and he really helps me get over it and loves me and hugs me and puts kisses on the top of my head. I have a crew cut, so he doesn't get a lot of hair in his mouth, at least. I don't think I ever got thrashed for the same thing twice, except sometimes I have trouble with my mouth. But I'm getting better about that, too. Sure hope the rubber paddle stays in dads drawer!!! Man, that thing stings!!!!

How old were you when you got your last thrashing? I'm 14 and sure hope I'm done getting it. Dad told me he got it until he was 16, so I wonder if he assumes I'm gonna need it until I'm 16, too. Hope not.

Naw. Whats stone soup?

Olip

Posted by Jimbo3 on 2011-01-19 01:52:08

Me? Hairbrush at 16. It was then I decided it was stupid getting a sore butt for stupidity (big mouth). I've known that many guys seem to get their last at about 14 years of age; guess I was a slow learner. But it seems most dads figure TEENS are spankable ... and that means even at nineTEEN ... so I am still somewhat cautious!

Yeah, upper teens maybe more of a man-to-man talk but I think those are more suitable for avoiding a thrashing. Seems to me when a dad has just thrashed a guy's butt ... then more like a man-boy talk or even better a dad-son talk. Not so much about what we did wrong and how to avoid it; rather as you say helping you "get over it" and the love and hugs and kisses ... that is what even a teen NEEDS from his Dad after dad has thrashed his butt. At least that is my opinion.

And I hope your dad doesn't need to take the rubber paddle out of his drawer, for use. Seems he covers the whole butt in just a few seconds.

STONE SOUP Some travellers come to a village, carrying nothing more than an empty pot. Upon their arrival, the villagers are unwilling to share any of their food stores with the hungry travellers. The travellers fill the pot with water, drop a large stone in it, and place it over a fire in the village square. One of the villagers becomes curious and asks what they are doing. The travellers answer that they are making "stone soup", which tastes wonderful, although it still needs a little bit of garnish to improve the flavor, which they are missing. The villager does not mind parting with just a little bit of carrot to help them out, so it gets added to the soup. Another villager walks by, inquiring about the pot, and the travelers again mention their stone soup which has not reached its full potential yet. The villager hands them a little bit of seasoning to help them out. More and more villagers walk by, each adding another ingredient. Finally, a delicious and nourishing pot of soup is enjoyed by all.

Another version of it: http://www.extremelinux.info/stonesoup/stonesoup.html

Wonder how that Texas dude gets his sore raw butt cheeks into those tight Texas duds.

At least your school doesn't paddle.

Here the schools used to use the STRAP ... on the palms of the hands, mostly.

Posted by Olip on 2011-01-20 02:36:05

Hey, Jimbo,

Never felt a hairbrush. Do you use the bristle side or the back side? Why would it be any better -- worse! -- than a short paddle or a short strap -- or a longer paddle or strap or even your dad's belt?

What you say about your dad hugging you and helping you get over your thrashing is just what my dad does. It might sound weird, but when I've got thrashed, I end up loving my mom and dad even more than before because dad is really great with you after you stop crying.

Would it hurt when you get it on your hands? Sounds weird. Guess I think of your butt as the place to get licked when you need that. But sure hope those days are over for me. They CAN BE if I do a better job of growing up!!! Wish me luck. Give me advice!!

Olip