Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

A Spanking Poll

I like moderte spanking

Posted by Josh2004new_account on 2017-10-15 16:11:34

I'm 13 and I like moderate spanking especially when it is given by my close boy-friend who is little older by me. Mom spankings are ok too but I like it from my friend even more when he jack my hardon after.

Posted by daveykelly on 2017-12-10 21:09:36

I play spank with my friend. I smack his bottom and then he smacks mine. One day his mom caught us and she spanked us. Then she told my mom. Now my mom spanks me more often than she used to. The spankings don't hurt much and I enjoy them as they are not like real punishments. When I get real spankings I certainly don't like them

Posted by JONGEN on 2017-12-27 15:40:54

hi josh my mom spanks me but not hard but she does give me a erection when she does that so i think thats pretty normal for our penuses to get hard and point up when we are touched on the hiney

Posted by Josh2004new_account on 2017-12-28 16:36:32

What to say I know and I like it. Sometimes I ask mum to spank me when my boyfriend isn't in city.

Posted by daveykelly on 2018-01-15 14:50:05

I spent Saturday at my aunt and uncle's. During the afternoon my aunt gave me a spanking that I enjoyed immensely. She put me over her knee and smacked me a dozen or so times with her hand and then another dozen with a ruler. I was happy for the rest of the day!