Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Forum for FreeFreebies.ORG members?

What does a blocked caller hear when calling my landline number?

Posted by tot3ntanZz on 2023-05-02 10:01:30

Hello, an internet search finds this same question here on forum comcast/infinity 2 years ago with no replies, and one other hit elsewhere also with no answer. l open xfinity voice, see the call, then under "options" there is the choice "block this caller". If "block" is chosen, options then shows "unblock this caller".

My question, as title says, what exactly does the 'blocked' caller hear if they call again? Is it clear to them that they have been blocked? Can they leave a voicemail? The incoming has caller ID activated, I can see who it is (a person, not a robo), there was also a real human voicemail. thanks

Posted by dughill on 2023-05-04 10:09:39

The problem of spam calls has become increasingly annoying with scammers calling my landline repeatedly, offering loans and other services. I got fed up and decided to look for a solution, which led me to discover a landline call blocker gadget called imp. With this gadget, all unwanted calls can be blocked, making it much easier to avoid scammers.

Posted by okbetsports on 2023-08-26 04:40:31

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this.Thank's for sharing.

Here is My Homepage: The Open Championship