Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Nude swimming in your own Private Pool.

I would if I had one...

Posted by Twilight Sky on 2012-06-29 05:39:15

I would probably swim nude all the time if I had a private pool secluded from the view of my neighbors. Not because I'm some sort of nudist or anything, but because it would just be easier and more convenient. I mean, coming home from a long hot day do you really want to take the time to change into a swimsuit? I'd be just fine stripping out of whatever I was wearing on my way to the pool and then just diving in. Also, I wouldn't have to worry about a wet swimsuit dripping all over the floor or needing to be washed ever either. Finally, I could swim naked and then lay out naked and be completely tan-line free.

Anyway, I don't have one, so I don't have to worry about it, lol.

Posted by ashton123 on 2012-08-04 07:37:55

I am a swimmer and swim daily. It would be really nice if I had my own pool, and I might even swim naked regularly if I knew I would be the only one around. I definitely wouldn't if it was in view of the neighbors or if there was a chance of others walking in on me since I'm very small down there and am not looking forward to any more embarrassment than already comes my way.

Posted by anniegurl on 2012-08-14 19:12:07

I would totally go nude if we had our own pool! I often sunbathe nude in our backyard so skinny dipping wouldn't be a big deal.

Posted by missfuking on 2012-09-19 20:08:11

If I had a pool I'd definitely go in naked. Saves on the washing!!!

Posted by naughtylittlemiss on 2013-01-05 00:13:53

Definitely would, no two ways about it. If I had a private pool the last thing I'd do is bother wearing a bikini! Tan lines to think about!