Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

slave

I'm a spanking slave

Posted by eve20 on 2010-04-30 09:41:01

I'm trying to save money so my roommates spank me instead of making me pay rent. They spank me when ever they want, how every they want, where ever they want, as hard as they want, and as long as they want. I'm spanked everyday.

Posted by Sophisticated Simplicities on 2010-08-25 18:10:03

Hot Dog,

Do you ever get chained up from time to time while a slave, to "keep you in your place"? If so, how is it done/what positions are you in, what are/do you wear/wearing and for how long?

Also, do you ever get displayed to other people when friends come over and shown off as entertainment by your masters, even possibly while chained up as well?

Posted by Xornell'sSlave on 2011-01-09 19:57:03

Rough... would you or your roomates like a wedgie slave? You could wedgie me, swirly me and spank me. I'm a 12 year old girl. If ur interested plz contact me at this forum or at my own poll forum: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/512968

Posted by Sweetness34 on 2011-04-25 04:38:20

I'm 14, and I'm interested. Message me and I'll tell you what i would do to you.

Posted by maxis2800 on 2012-01-21 16:56:36

im a 16 yerold boy, who is in desbrat need to be a girls online slave. she can make me do ANYTHING she wants (e.g. swerly me, spank me, torture me, humiliate me or even make me wership you) and punish me when i do somethin bad. p.s. if a girl wants to be my wedgie slave instead, let me know. if anyone is interested, contact me at pleb42@hotmail.co.uk