Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Teen Sleepover (teens only)

First sleepover

Posted by Afrokidd on 2019-07-23 06:59:50

My first time sleeping at someone's house I got hot in my sleeping bag and I pulled of my boxers because I was already shirtless. I was in the bag butt naked until morning when I overslept which means everyone saw me naked when I unzipped the bag.

Posted by norman234 on 2019-11-15 12:54:39

Put 3 or 4 boys together in the same room at a sleepover and it doesn't take much imagination to guess what..........!

Posted by mandi2 on 2021-08-20 14:19:05

I am a girl 16 and i have been to several slumber parties over the last 3 or four years!At a couple of the parties,the girl hosting the party was a bedwetter,so we all wore some of her diapers and plastic pants so she wouldnt be the odd girl out! It was a lot of fun and we carried on like babies.At other slumber parties,we talked about many subjects,including boys,clothes,etc.

Posted by Drice1574 on 2022-06-12 14:49:25

Me and my friends have sleepovers and end up in our underwear I wear briefs and others wear boxer/briefs and the one in the boxers that are baggy. He lies back on the bed legs apart and you get to see his $%!@ and balls I believe he knows he does it . It's also fun when we start wrestle a few times my hand has slipped up his shorts leg and felt himself $%!@

Posted by nighttime on 2022-06-14 10:08:07

@Dylansbriefs: Why don't you guys wrestle naked?