Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Balls, Nuts, or Testicles!

I guess I win and Bogden gives up

Posted by Lois on 2002-05-21 00:39:08

I guess I won the argument that it is very easy to hurt and to hit a guy in the balls. Nature did that on purpose cause not only are girls superior for not having balls but are the more important of the sexes. Only females can give birth, but any male can get many females pragnant. And it takes 9 months for a female to give birth etc. So that is why nature gave us gals the advantage of an easy way to defend ourselves against guys, but also in living longer etc.

Posted by Nut shot on 2012-02-25 15:14:37

I have been kicked in the nuts by a girl in school it hurt it was my first time we where in the hall ways and she said want to see some thing I said yeah she kneed be in the nuts in front of here 2 other friend I was down for about10m till I got up she said did you like it I said no my balls where sore for the hole day she did not tell anybody but her friends I was about 13 I am 16 well her 2friends and about 4 days later we are walking to school we ment up an I forgot my reading homework I asked if I could copy she what will you do for me I said I don't know she said I know let's make a deal I kick you in the balls for the answers I know I sound stupid but I was not thinking right we stopped walking I spread my legs and with snow boots see kicked every thing hurt she kicked hard I was in pain then I laid on my back holding my stomach the pain traveled she took a 2 shot and I felt the boot lift up my nuts and my $%!@ hurt to I cried on that kick since see kicked me in the $%!@ I had to go pee I got up and went behind a garbage can and peed out blood I was in a lot of pain but I did get those answers and we walked to school she said did I bb you I said I think my left nut is dead.

Posted by Nut shot on 2012-02-25 15:23:05

One day I are school had a dance and a girl and I hide in the closet she came up to me and I felt to hand grab each arm it was dark and big closet My leg to someone was pulling them apart every one had dresses and suits on and the girl that kicked me had high heels on and she kicked 3 times and punched2 it hurt one of the people who holded me down and ball tapped me.

Posted by herrmann on 2020-09-30 06:53:21

Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this to us. Biotox Gold is a dietary supplement that's formulated to address. If you've been trying to lose weight with no avail, Biotox Gold is the main product sold by the company Biotox Nutrition. Get Biotox Gold Review details here.

Posted by craftman on 2020-11-11 07:10:06

LiteBlue Login provides direct access to the official liteblue.usps.gov portal which can be accessed by following the given instructions available in this guide. Get access to your ePayroll statement, Postalease, manage work schedule and contact the human resource