Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Balls, Nuts, or Testicles!

Cûnt (Vulva) Busting forum

Posted by Cuntbuster Shawn on 2004-01-15 15:03:18

If you want to visit the official home of Cûntbusting & talk to hundreds of men & women who KNOW that a blow to the vulva is just as painful as a blow to the testicles, then go to the following site;

http://cba.cydewaze.org/

I dare you to go there Kelly & I dare you to say the stuff you say here, & I can reassure you that the women there will all laugh their ärses off at you because they will know that you know nothing about the vulva & how sensitive it really is & they will most likely think you are one of these sick men who has an obsession with ballbusting & cannot stand the fact that Cûntbusting exists so you pretend to be a woman & try to pretend Cûntbusting doesn't exist.

Posted by Cuntbuster Shawn on 2004-06-06 18:02:49

You moron that is a Vulva Busting forum you idiot, it's not a Breast Busting forum, the owner of it doesn't even like Breast Busting, in fact the dozens of mpegs he has made are of Vulva Busting, go there & read the subjects, they're all about Vulva busting, not breat busting you moron.

There was some idiot showing attacks to the breasts but he was told to stop otherwise he would be banned.

Get your facts right before you make a counter-argument.

========== In Reply To ========== Ok, I looked at the site. MOST of the pics actually show attacks to the breast, not the vulva.

I did find some cartoon art showing attacks to the vulva.

There were also some posed shots showing girls about to hit the other in the crotch.

Do more research before posting sites that you claim support your position.

Posted by Cuntbuster Shawn on 2004-06-06 18:04:28

You idiot, haven't you noticed that 99% of Ball Busting photos are posed as well? Go to www.velvetkick.net. or www.groinkick.com & you will see every website there that shows guying getting hit in the testicles are just acting.

Gee's you're a moron, do you think some one would stand there & allow someone to kick them in the groin willingly? While some will, they're hard to find & wouldn't pose for thousands of people to see.

========== In Reply To ========== Ok, I looked again. The first few pics on the site were attacks to the breast. When I looked further there were also many to the crotch. Most, but not all, were posed.

Looks like a site mostly of guys who WISH a blow to the Vulva was as painfull as a blow to a guy.

Posted by Cuntbuster Shawn on 2004-06-07 14:24:46

Well the men there know a lot about the vulva, most of them have seen females get hit in the vulva, & most of them know what biology of the vulva a lot better than YOU do.

It's guys like you who don't have the balls to admit that females have a weakness too that give guys a bad reputation.

IN fact I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly was a man, if not then she's an uneducated teenage idiot who knows nothing about the subjects she talks about.

========== In Reply To ========== Ok, I looked again. The first few pics on the site were attacks to the breast. When I looked further there were also many to the crotch. Most, but not all, were posed.

Looks like a site mostly of guys who WISH a blow to the Vulva was as painfull as a blow to a guy.

Posted by samkarol on 2021-07-05 10:29:42

This may be new for you but this is very trustworthy notepad for windowsbecause it have lots of basic options which you not be able to find anywhere.