Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Teen Males Sleeping on a School Trip

what to wear

Posted by mika jones on 2010-06-21 02:15:38

what ever you normally but id go naked;)

Posted by ben90 on 2010-06-23 08:28:45

I don't know what is the custom among your friends. When I was 13 I used to sleep in pajamas (top and bottoms) at home, but when I joined a school trip at that age all the boys in my sleeping room were shirtless so I only wore my pajama pants. Normally all boys of that age will sleep shirtless by peer pressure, and most of them will like it.

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2010-06-24 19:40:35

How bout you wear a pj shirt and you go bottomless or wear panties. Panties can be worn on the beach or at the pool. Italy is known for nude beaches. Do not forget a digital camera so you can do nude pictures!

Posted by DaveHern on 2010-06-28 16:24:30

Ryan,

Do what you feel comfortable wearing. By 13, my buds & I were no longer into pjs & I still was wearing briefs under jeans until I found out lots of dudes were going into boxers so until I could talk mom into boxers for me, I bummed a pair from my older brother to be one of the guys. T-shirt if cool at night and no top if warm.

Sleeping butt naked at home was cool especially when my bro let it all hang at night but on sleepovers wasn't cool for me sharing a bunk with another guy or what if his mom or sister walked in.

Stayed butt naked face down too on those nights when dad gave my tanning with his belt. You'll likely know what I mean, to cool down your behind, if you've gotten a bare butt whupping.

Dave

Posted by darrendarren on 2010-07-01 16:25:59

i'd sleep in my briefs