Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Mummy's tickling sons tummies

My tummy got tickled

Posted by Seany Sean on 2010-06-05 17:49:36

My mum tickled my tummy between the age of 3-8 all the time

She would grab me (taunting "time for a tummy tickle!", and menacingly wiggling her fingers), and sit over me. I covered my tummy with my hands, but she would pulll them off it and pin them down (I knew I was doomed at that point).

At that point, she would tickle my tummy with her fingers, and I would laugh non-stop, and she laughed just as much.

She was a ruthless tummy tickler, tickling my belly purely for her own pleasure. She told her friends how ticklsh my tummy was, and they often tickled it as well.

Please share stories about how our mum tickled your tummy

Posted by Brianr8 on 2010-06-12 15:17:27

My mom aint never tickled me liked that but I got a really cool neighbor friend who tickles my tummy all the time!!!!Hes a grownup and an awesome tickler!!!!!! He tickles me all the time and Im really really super ticklish!!! Hes been tickling me since I was 8 or 9! He straddles my legs and pins my arms and tickles my tummy like crazy!!!Then he tickles my sides and under my arms 2!!!! Some times he tickles over my shirt and sometimes under it! That really tickles!! And sometimes he takes it off! Its so much fun gettin tickled!!! My email is brianryan12@aol.com if u wanna email me. :) Brian

Posted by Seany Sean on 2010-06-13 03:15:50

My mum got me with the dreaded rhyme:

Pizza pickle pumpernickel My little guy shall have a tickle One for his nose And one for his toes And one for his tummy Where the hot dog goes!

She bypassed the "nose" and "toes" tickles, but when it came to the "tummy" tickle; oh boy my tummy was thoroughly tickled.

I have to say: I enjoyed a good tummy tickle from my mum, as it felt really nice ( I like being tickled :)) and subdued me into a fit of giggles. There was nothing like a mums gentle hand exploring your tummy and teasing you ito fits of laughter.

My mum has a really hot friend who makes a point of tickling my tummy on every occasion :) Nothing beats it!

Posted by Brianr8 on 2010-06-16 02:07:30

U must get tickled alot! :) Does anybody else tickle u? My neighbor tickled me after school! It was so much fun! I was layin across his lap and he was ticklin my belly like crazy!! I was laughin and squirmin!!!!!

Posted by Seany Sean on 2010-06-20 22:57:36

Yes an attractive blonde friend of my mums tickles my tummy all the time! She sits next to me on the couch, puts one arm around me, and asks my mum if she minds her tickling my belly (which my mum happily agrees to, before teasing "aw seany's tummy's gonna get tickled ha ha ha!"). She then puts her other hand underneath my shirt and gives my tummy a good long tickle, with my mum laughing and taunting me! It is awesome how she tickles me, and her hot blonde looks get me hard! Every guy deserves a hot older woman to tickle them - how lucky am I?