Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Bra for teenage boy

Bra fitting

Posted by Just Wondering1 on 2010-07-20 17:51:35

I understand the mom has decided to take the boy for a fitting (it's free.) She is going to get him a traditional bra and is thinking about taking along the results of the poll to help her in choosing the style and color of the bras she buys. What do you think about this?

Posted by wingot on 2010-07-21 17:56:30

that is good he needs a bra he a guy with boobs and the bra will help him more then it will hurt him so i glad he getting a bra

Posted by Mitt on 2010-08-24 15:55:08

MY teenage son does not really need a bra but I have several training bras for him to wear. Since he was 12 I have put him a bra at home. MOst are pink and I like the way he looks in a bra and panties (also pink). Do you think I should get him a regular padded bra as he is now 14 y/o?

Posted by girltickle on 2011-01-18 18:21:15

My co-worker's son has a similar issue and she's thinking about this too. Did the mom here get him bras, and if so what kind and how has that worked out for the problem?

Posted by Just Wondering1 on 2011-01-26 19:08:46

The mom did get him bras She settled on the Bali front hook underwire bra in a "C" cup size, racerback style. She chose this bra because it gave good support, is easy to put on and take off and being a racerback style there is no problem of straps slipping. The color choices were white, black and nude. She bought one of each. Pink, which is the color the respondents favored, was not an available choice. Otherwise, she went with all the first choice recommendations and thanks the respondents for their input which she found very helpful. The boy is definitely more comfortable when he wears a bra and is generally able to camoflague it by wearing loose shirts. So far it seems to be working out.