Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Bladder control

Incontinent On Purpose

Posted by jakegreg on 2010-10-07 05:19:03

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for over nine years now. I lost bladder control after about a year. I stopped trying to hold it. One day after the first six months of diaper wearing, I went out without a diaper under my jeans. I had run out and thought I could hold it if I needed to. I was wrong. I was standing in Best Buy, looking at computers, when I suddenly had to pee. When I tried to hold it, I couldn't and wet my pants right there. I couldn't believe it. I had almost no ability to stop the stream. By the time I was done, I had soaked the front of my jeans all the way down the inside of both legs. I knew I had to decide right there whether I would continue to go incontinent, or would re-potty train. I chose incontinence. It took another six months before I was wetting my pants before I even knew I had to go. I find my incontinence a convenience as much as an inconvenience. I wet in small spurts now, at least 5-7 times between changes. The only time it's difficult is when I'm in places where diaper changes are difficult. This is very rare.