Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

being schoolboy pinned

I love pinning guys.

Posted by cary on 2010-09-07 17:16:39

I like to sit on a guys chest, pin his arms with my legs and just keep him down under my a$$ long after he begs me to get off. I sometimes like to bounce on him to and sometimes just torture him a little. I also like to turn around especially with my bare a$$ toward his face.Sometimes I make him kiss it and other times I just sit on his face. I never take my weight off him. I wish I had a human chair all the time.

I also like being seen sitting on guys.

Posted by footby on 2010-09-25 14:46:00

i love that. i used to do that to my younger cousin and i loved to see him squirm under my weight. i would usually make him smell my feet too and maybe even fart on him when i had my $%!@ in his face. lol

Posted by cary on 2010-09-27 17:02:21

maybe we should get together and double team my brother or your cousin. We could take turns sitting on them or both of us could sit on one of them at the same time. I really like getting my bare $%!@ on his face.

Posted by footby on 2010-09-29 13:55:09

thanks for getting back to me !! how old are you? do you out weigh your brother? i would love to team up and pin him down and let you put your feet in his face and make him smell your socks and bear feet. lol , make him take your full weight and watch him squirm. hopefully you are good size so you can keep him down. lol keep in touch and let me know how it goes with your brother. tell me more.

Posted by ajman on 2011-06-14 21:21:24

Hey carey, Id love to have you sit on my chest with your naked $%!@ and just bounce on me until my face turned red and I was having trouble breathing. Or sit on my rock hard stomach and ride it with your naked butt cheeks. Id also like you to ride my face with your bare $%!@ and wedge my nose up your butt hole, and just sit on me with your full weight. Id kiss it or stick my tongue up your as$ hole if you wanted and just lick it. I have a couple questions, what ways do you torture people when you sit on them? Also have you ever sat on someones face and farted?

My older cousin used to sit on me a lot when I was younger but never naked. I want to hear more stories about you sitting on people, do you have instant messanger, maybe we could talk on there. Email me at ajtheman18@hotmail.com.