Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Wrestling: Women vs. Men Challenge

wrestling with women

Posted by PUNISHED on 2003-04-09 12:36:26

I am a 41 year old male, 190 LBS and have been wrestling with women since my late teens. In all the matches I've been involved, there has never been an injury or hard feelings afterward. Wrestling with ladies can be fun, stimulating and erotic all at the same time. I have lost likely 95% of the time, and each time I've lost, I've been punished afterward--(usually spanked).

Posted by tmbrife on 2003-11-30 10:51:01

========== In Reply To ========== I am a 41 year old male, 190 LBS and have been wrestling with women since my late teens. In all the matches I've been involved, there has never been an injury or hard feelings afterward. Wrestling with ladies can be fun, stimulating and erotic all at the same time. I have lost likely 95% of the time, and each time I've lost, I've been punished afterward--(usually spanked).

TO WHOM MAY REPLY:

I AM A 22 YEAR OLD MALE AND WEIGH 160 POUNDS. I HAVEN'T BEEN IN TOO MANY FIGHTS WITH WOMEN, BUT THE ONES I HAVE, I FIND TO BE OF NO CHALLENGE. OF THE THREE WOMEN I FOUGHT, THE LIGHTEST ONE WAS 130 POUNDS AND THE HEAVIEST AT ALMOST 200 POUNDS. I'M NOT SURE IF THE GUYS POSTING ON THIS SITE ARE UNUSUALLY WEAK, OR IF PERHAPS THE WOMEN IN THAT AREA ARE PARTICULARLY STRONG. PERHAPS THE "MEN" POSTING HERE ARE WOMEN IN DISGUISE, SIMPLY TRYING TO BOOST THEIR GENDER. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THESE "UNDEFEATED" WOMEN. I CAN BE REACHED VIA E-MAIL TMBRIFE@AOL.COM.