Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls only belching quiz

Burps!

Posted by lauren the burping chick on 2017-03-12 01:24:07

i've been belching all day now have hiccups

Posted by lauren the burping chick on 2017-03-12 01:26:33

all that burping gave me the hiccups and i'm at work and I have had them the entire time here. I think they can hear me hiccuping as I clean the bathrooms.

Posted by burping talent girl in college on 2017-03-12 16:45:28

nothing wrong with belching. I chugged some soda on purpose then woke my roommates up with the sound of my belch. i'll burp anywhere anytime. although after a morning of belching I have had the hiccups for a while now

Posted by I like to hear girls belch on 2017-03-15 21:13:58

there's nothing wrong with belching. my best friend and roommate do it all the time. my friend and I work at the same Walgreens and every time after she eats she walks over and she stifles them but I hear her rumble out a couple nice belches. my roommate is the same way. she walks around belching and hiccuping all day. i'm used to it because my sister belches all the time. she's always belching or having a bad case of hiccups every day. i actually prefer hearing a girl belch or have the hiccups instead of a dude

Posted by California burping girl on 2017-03-17 20:06:09

you go girl! nothing wrong with belching. my best friend who is also my college roommate burps all the time. doesn't matter where or when. we also work together. at work she's always belching after her meal. last night she purposely chugged a soda right before we closed so while the manager was counting money I could hear her monster burps while we were making sure everything was straight. my sister is also a burping champ. we always knew where she was in the house by following the sound of the burp. she also had the hiccups every day probably from burping all the time. I prefer hearing women burp a lot