Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

house rules and restrictions for girls

Child care

Posted by Kim_D on 2010-12-05 20:57:11

either me or my husband pat down our daughter as soon as she comes home as well as right before she goes out. it is done to make sure she doesn't have any forbidden staff or not allowed clothes on her. her bag is searched also. i know she feels embarrassed but she need to respect the fact that it is done for her own good. i advise such practice to every loving parent.

Kim

Posted by todd53 on 2010-12-05 22:14:23

yeah it sounds good but what do you mean by pat down ? and what age is she ?

Posted by Kim_D on 2010-12-06 18:08:11

we feel her entire body thoroughly through her clothes while she stands still. it takes no longer than one minute but helps avoid problems. she turned 16 recently.

Kim

Posted by Kim_D on 2011-04-05 15:58:15

At least till she turn 18. After that only depending on her behavior. She knows she can avoid that practice if she change something in her attitude and be more responsible. I can't say definitely about you since I don't know you and how much of an adult you truly are. Though surely that would do no harm to you.

Posted by Sporty Girl on 2011-08-26 21:20:42

If I were you daughter would you do the same to me? I'm 20. If you need more info about me you can take my poll at

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/512098

That will give you some info, and if you leave your username (So I know who you are) and your e-mail address on the poll, I'll e-mail you and answer any info you ask there as long as it won't compromise my safety. Thanks.