Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

nudity for teenage boys

How to play with children?

Posted by dytsvit on 2022-10-28 13:08:25

Let the child lead.

When a child plays a game, he comes up with rules, game circumstances, he opens his world to you. Do not miss the opportunity to look into this world, to understand what is happening now, what worries or, conversely, pleases. Show that you are ready to follow the child. This can be difficult, because many are used to leading, perhaps phrases like this will help you: “Do you want me to take this car and follow you?” "Show me what you want me to do?" Ask in a whisper, conspiratorially: “What should I say?”, “What now?”. This will completely free you from the need to come up with a plot or special tasks for development. Such a game is also developing, but the most important thing that it develops is your relationship with your son or daughter. Comment on what you see, be verbally active.

It is important to show that you are included, you are there, you understand the child and feel it. If you remain silent, it will seem to him that he is being watched. Try to find the right words that show your interest. For example: "Wow, you filled the mold to the brim." "You have built a tower above yourself." "You dressed the doll in a new dress." Empathetic exclamations like “Hmm…” or “Oh!” also convey interest and engagement, even if you don't know what to say. But try not to overdo it with either words or exclamations so that it does not look unnatural. Reflect your child's feelings.

Feelings need to be noticed and ascertained, but not evaluated. So the child will learn to understand himself better, to cope with different emotions, and he will also know that he is understood and accepted. Look at his facial expression, it will tell you what is happening. "You're upset that the tower collapsed." "You sound like you're mad at a toy that has run out of battery." "You really wish we had played longer." "You rejoice at how you managed to draw." Reward specific efforts of the child, but do not use words of praise.

It is important to acknowledge out loud the efforts and abilities of the child and show that they led to a particular result. This helps develop with dytsvit.com what in psychology is called an internal locus of control, the ability to relate outcomes to one's own expectations rather than to other people's external judgments. This is how healthy self-esteem, self-motivation and self-respect are born - the most important qualities, without which it is difficult to succeed in adulthood. What words, for example, can encourage a child: "You try so hard!" "You know exactly what you want to do with it." “You were persistent, and you succeeded!” But general phrases like "You're doing well" do not work for the development of the internal locus.