Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Bullying Boys

We ganged up on boys most of the time.

Posted by Audreyb on 2012-04-19 16:00:52

I'm not big and some of the boys we picked on were smaller than us. Sometimes it was just a random boy that we jumped on for no real reason and any boy who really annoyed us , either annoying one of us or all of us would always have several of us jumping on him. I never wanted to risk getting hurt and even smaller boys would fight back.To me, fair fights are just stupid.

I remember one time a boy was in our corner of the schoolyard.It was were my group of girls gathered at recess . He refuse to leave and it was like we all got the idea at the same time.Six of us surrounded him and got him on the ground. We didn't really beat up on him but we just sat on him instead like he was a little bench.He was a skinny boy and I think we all weighed more than him.I remember sitting on his chest very lose to his head and looking down at him as he tried to breathe. He could get enough air to yell and he tried to push me off with his hand.his other hand was being held down by one of the other girls sitting on him and when he couldn't push me off he tried to pinch my leg.I got my foot on his hand and he had to stop. One of the girls still standing asked where she could sit and I pointed to his head.She pretended that she was going to sit down on it and I told her to sit right on his face.She didn't sit on him but I laughed at the look of terror on his face when she started to squat over his face. It was kind of chilly and we all agreed that he was nice and warm. We had him down like that for while when a teacher (not a nun even though it was a catholic school)came over and she looked at him under us and smiled.She thought it was funny but told us we had to let him up anyway and of course we did.

But later he tried to get us in trouble for squashing him and 4 of us had to go to the office and got a writing punishment. A few days later we got even after school but this time the four of us who got the punishment got him down and we were straddling him,each taking turns sitting on his chest and making him eat grass, leaves and twigs. He never told on us again even though we picked on him several times after that.

Posted by junix on 2012-04-20 06:39:29

Audreyb says He never told on us again even though we picked on him several times after that

I know why he never told on you....he was secretly turned on and wanted more. You didn't realise it at the time, but you and your friends were training him to be a sissy sub and he wanted it again and again after that.

Posted by Audreyb on 2012-04-20 12:01:58

I can't say that you're wrong but I really doubt he liked it. He ran away whenever he saw two or more of us together and he had to endure a lot of teasing from other boys because some of them were watching and laughing at him as we took turns making him eat grass and dirt.

Keeping in mind that we were all children at that time and he was prepubescent,I can't say he behaved like submissive boys and men I knew later and of course the ones I know now. He wasn't the only boy we bullied and I remember one nerdy boy who did seem to put himself in our path rather often. I can't say he appeared to enjoy the mistreatment we gave him which while not serious or enough to injure him , was likely humiliating. Just little things like playing horsey on him while another girl kicked his skinny bottom etc. But I think he liked the attention from us if not the mistreatment. It was no worse than some of the other boys did to him anyway.

Posted by junix on 2012-04-22 06:11:10

to Audreyb, I am only going on my own experiences. I have older sisters and even as a young boy I deliberately annoyed my sisters and their friends so that they would bully me. The memories of older stronger girls nearly suffocating me by sitting on my face still arouses me. It was a strange mixture of fear and excitement but I always ended up going back for more.

Posted by Audreyb on 2012-04-23 12:13:43

I have little doubt that you did annoy them knowing that you would be bullied. It's also not uncommon for girls to do things like sitting on a boy's face once another girl sits on it.It's sort of like once the ice is broken, it becomes an acceptable game. A girl might feel a little shy about putting her $%!@ on a boys face at first, not wanting to appear wierd or $%!@ty. But once another girl in the group does so,the peer aproval often eliminates the shyness. Personnaly, I often became , for want of a better term , Jealous and wanted to sit on the face of the boy another girl was sitting on. It was darring and posing to be cute while sitting on him was not uncommon. But to be honest, I was almost never shy and either sat, or encouraged other girls to sit without reservation at all. For example, I might have figured out or noticed that you liked it and because of that not enjoyed it as much. Or I might have just sat and tried to really smother you to make you not enjoy it.

Now I have experienced things like this far to often to really care what the man or boy thinks about it at all. I don't care if it hurts him and I don't bother with his breathing. They all find a way to get air and none of them ever died or were even really hurt even when on a few (Very Few)occasions I tried to smother someone.