Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

shots at the doctor

shot experience

Posted by drrich on 2011-12-04 00:04:16

Anyone who would like to share their experience of getting a shot in the butt? if so ya can leave message here. or leave contact info.

Posted by yodabest57 on 2016-10-20 06:49:15

A true story that happened one night when I came for the weekend to my girlfriend’s apartment in Bayonne New Jersey (yuck)

One night I was at my girlfriends place in Bayonne New Jersey and her 13 year old daughter, Tiffany (above), complained of a bad earache. Tiffany was a cute California blond-type kid (she’s from California), but she and I got along great and teased each other with sarcasm 24 hours a day….lol. She would typically take a long running jump and leap on me and start kissing me on the lips when she saw me. She found it funny. She was a typical tomboy type and could easily dish it right back to me.

So her mom asked her if she wanted to go to the emergency room and, she said “yes.” She gave us that real serious look of being ill. I was angry because it ruined our whole evening and I was hoping to make it with my girlfriend! Grrrrrrr

So anyway, we headed off to the emergency room at midnight and went through what they call “triage,” and waited for the doctor. In triage they took her temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and filled out forms. The picture below is of Tiffany sitting up on the hospital bed. After it was taken, I couldn’t take any more because she was laying down waiting for the doctor. That would have been too personal a picture to try to take. (shucks!)

After triage, she was given a bed to lay down on in one of the examination areas (pic below). I tried to keep a somewhat serious attitude but I really didn’t think she was THAT sick. I think she just wanted attention. About an HOUR later (geez), an Indian doctor comes in to examine her. The mood is okay as the doctor looks in her ears and reads the notes taken in triage. She finishes reading and says that Tiffany has a bad inner ear infection so he was going to give her a prescription for antibiotics.

Nutty me, thinking I’d be funny, looked at Tiffany and sarcastically said, "Why don't you just give her a shot and be done with it?" Tiffany gave me a murderous look!…LOLOL

To my total surprise, the doctor stopped and looked at her mom and said "We could do that if you'd like. It would work a lot faster?" Her mom thought for a moment and said, "That actually sounds like a good idea. At least I won't have to worry about whether she takes the pills or not." The doctor said "Fine, I’ll have the nurse come in and give it to her," and she left.

Oh my God!

Tiffany started going nuts and said "Mom! I don't want a shot. I hate needles!" Her mom said "Listen, it's getting late, just take the shot and let’s get out of here." Tiffany continued to go crazy and said "Mommy, I don't want a shot, please! Let me just take the pills!" Her mom said, "I'm not going to chase you every day to take pills. Just take the shot okay!"

Tiffany saw me smiling and said, "It's all your fault. Why did you have to say anything!" I said, "I was only goofing. I didn't know she was really going to do it." Tears were now streaming down her face and she just kept repeating “Why can’t I take the pills, mommy. I don’t want a shot!”

Suddenly a nurse walks in smiling, carrying a tray. She says to Tiffany, "Okay sweetheart, I’m going to give you some medicine and then you can be on your way. I need you to loosen your pants and roll on your stomach for me, okay?"

If looks could kill!

Tiffany went into shock and screamed, "I have to get it in my butt? Mommy no, not in my butt, please mommy, I don't want it in my butt!" Now she’s REALLY crying and tears are flying everywhere. Her mom responded, "Listen, it'll be okay, I'll be right here with you. Do what the nurse says okay."

Tiffany was crying harder now and was pleading with her mom not to get the shot. Her mom walked over, trying to console her and began loosening her pants and rolling her over. Tiffany was crying repeatedly, "I don't want a shot mommy, please!"

As the nurse was filling the syringe she said, "Sweetheart, I'll do this as fast as possible so we can get you out of here and you can go home, okay?"

I couldn't believe I was actually watching this! It was the last thing I expected and I have to admit, seeing Tiffany on her stomach about to get a needle jabbed in her butt was something I never dreamed of. Here is Tiffany, usually a sarcastic smart-mouthed girl reduced to a crying wimpy kid…..Damn!

I looked at the size of the needle as the nurse was filling it and I was amazed at how long it was! I remember thinking, I'm glad it’s not going in my butt!!! It seemed like a VERY long needle for Tiffany’s tiny butt….lol. I asked the nurse what kind of medicine it was and she said it’s called Recephin. At that time I didn’t know what that was. NOW I DO!

The nurse finished filling the syringe and recapped the needle and laid it on a tray. Then she brought the tray over and began lowering Tiffany’s pants even more! I was in awe... I have to admit…Her underwear was still covering her but she was basically naked down to her legs. Tiffany was whining over and over again, "I don't want a shot, mommy, please! Let me take the pills!!!”

The nurse looked at me and said, "Can you help us here. Hold her right here so she doesn't move." NOW I was in awe! Here I was, holding her legs, about to see Tiffany’s tiny butt get jabbed by a huge needle. I had a birds-eye view! I was thinkin’, wow, there IS a God…lol I could see her butt tense and un-tense as she begged not to get the shot.

The nurse then lowered her underwear exposing her butt completely! Now I could see her entire butt. I must admit, she did have a really cute butt for a kid….LOL. Then she began swabbing it with alcohol and her whole body was shaking like crazy. She uncapped the needle and held it up in the air to release some medicine. I’m not certain, but it had to be at least an inch and a half long! I got scared even looking at it! Then she put her hand on Tiffany’s butt and stretched the skin. Tiffany tried to get her legs free but I kept a strong hold on them. She was strong as hell but there was no way I was blowing this. As far as I was concerned, she WAS getting this shot! lolol

The nurse then held the needle like a dart and said to Tiffany, "Okay honey, now I want to you stay real still and take a deep breath for me okay?" Tiffany was not about to take a deep breath OR hold still for she was crying too hard at this point.

The nurse aimed the needle and with a quick motion, jabbed it real hard into her butt. DAMN! It went half way in and the nurse pushed it in further till the entire needle was in her. I thought, “oh my God!” lolol

Tiffany’s head jerked upward and she let out the biggest scream I ever heard. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! I held her legs even tighter now because I could I feel her trying to break free. The nurse said "Okay now, this is going to sting a little. Hold real still, okay sweetheart?"

I watched as she slowly pushed the plunger injecting the medicine. Tiffany was shrieking away, yelling, "Ow Ow stop! It hurts!!! STOP… IT HURTS!!!" Take it out!!! The nurse said, "I know honey, just hold still. You’re doing fine." Tiffany was screaming and begging, "STOP! IT HURTS!!! TAKE IT OUT!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Stop it!!!" The nurse continued injecting and said, “Almost done…..”

When all the medicine was gone, she quickly yanked the needle out. Tiffany let out another big scream and was covered with tears. Ahhhhhhhh!!! The nurse said "Okay honey, you’re all done. You can get up when you feel ready. You’re all finished, okay sweetheart. It’s all over….."

Tiffany just laid there crying as her mom comforted her. I could tell she was not about to move for awhile. She said, "Mommy, it hurts. It burns mommy." The nurse said, "It may hurt for awhile but it will go away after you move around a bit."

Tiffany laid there for about 10 minutes and then her mom helped her off the table and pulled up her pants. Her face was beet red from crying. She looked at me and said, "It's all your fault! Why did you have to open your mouth?"

I looked at her and said, "oops," and she tried to hit me…LOL.

The moment she walked toward me she cringed in pain. LOL She and her mom then walked out and I followed behind them. In the car, on the way home, Tiffany kept hitting me and I kept laughing. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be there when someone like Tiffany was getting a shot, let alone, in her butt.

When we got home, she went to her room and didn’t to talk to anyone.

For the rest of the time I dated her mother, Tiffany whacked me whenever I brought up the shot. If she was being a pain in the neck, I’d say things like, “I think we need to take you for another shot..” lolol

I never thought that I would be watching someone like her get a needle in her butt. I must admit, it was a turn-on, but I did feel bad for her.

All I can say is, if you ever have the chance to see something like this, go for it. You won’t regret it. That is, of course, you don’t have to get one too….lol

I included 2 pics so you can imagine what happened even better. If anyone else has any similar things like this that happened to them, I'd love to hear about it.

The follow-up to Tiffany’s life after I split with her mom was that she got pregnant when she was around 16. Sad. I learned that from a friend of mine who kept in touch with her. But, after 4 months she had a miscarriage so. I suppose she got lucky….Go figure….

Please email me at yodabest57@aol.com.

Tim

Posted by Meagan1986 on 2022-08-28 12:18:08

Got my first butt shot (that I remember) when I was 18. Started Depo Provera for birth control. Made me hot (horny and wet) having to pull my dress up above my butt and bend over the examining table while I watched him prepare the hypodermic.The doctor a cute 30's-something placed the shot on the small of my back while he prepared the alcohol rub. I was full of nervous anticipation and expectation as he told me when he told "Meagan you need to bear your butt for me. Reach back and pull your panties (a lacy black thong) down for me. I did as he asked and he rubbed the alcohol pad on my butt cheek. I gasped at the coolness, but he told me to just relax while uncapped the the needle. "This might hurt a bit," he said before jabbing the needle in me. "Ouch" I yelped as he injected the depo. After giving me the shot, he told me the nurse would give me an appointment for my next shot in 11 weeks. My butt was a bit sore as I pulled my thong up and smoothed down my dress.

I was also horny as hell and when my boyfriend $%!@ed me bareback that afternoon, I had a huge, eartshattering orgasm he asked me what the hell had gotten into me.

My butt was even more sore the next morning which I kind of liked. I could hardly wait for the appointment for my next shot. Now I get every shot I can in my butt, even 20 years later.

Meagananne1986@Gmail.com