Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Skirts and underwear

Help me

Posted by megan3 on 2011-02-15 19:51:48

My name is Megan and I need help with something. How can I tell my mom that I want to start wearing thong underwear??

I am in ninth grade. In middle school, I guess we were all still little girls and wore panties to gym. I guess I'm the only girl that didnt grow up because I am the only girl in my class that wears panties still. The rest wear thongs and or boy shorts.

It was all cool the first half of the year with swimming. We would just shower in our swimsuits and change in the stalls. Some girls walked in their thongs but most didnt. But now that were in regular gym we are all in our underwear together. They laughed at me and called me a little girl. It sucks!!

I really do want to wear thongs/g-strings but how do i tell my mom?? Thanks!!

Megan

Posted by Ashley012 on 2011-02-22 04:12:44

Hey Megan, I went through the same situation with my mom when I went into hs from middle school. I thought about it for a while and then finally talked to her about it. Feel free to email me at xbeachxgirl012@yahoo.com I'd be more than happy to talk more and help you figure out what to tell her.

-Ash

Posted by bichick69 on 2011-07-06 23:38:58

Just stop wearing underwear - she'll be so upset she'll gladly buy you things, but no underwear is more fun