Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Health education classes

Mood swings

Posted by 0lman on 2021-10-29 15:52:25

My girlfriend gets very tired at work because of this, she has big mood swings. What do you recommend?

Posted by Bill Shiphr on 2021-10-29 16:49:18

Then I think you should give her a rest and go on some kind of trip. It's a good way to get away from work.

Posted by lolapaluuza on 2021-10-30 11:56:29

Hi! Yes, that's a good idea. There is another good way to get rid of mood swings. I think you should definitely look at the cbd store and read information about CBD products there that allows you to get rid of stress, normalize your mental state and improve sleep. I think your girlfriend needs it now.

Posted by Osvaldos on 2022-04-20 04:54:06

Mood swings may indicate an upcoming depression. Personally, I use magic mushrooms in such cases and my mood improves very quickly.

Posted by Grig K Lee on 2022-04-20 09:41:59

I absolutely agree that magic mushrooms give a great positive attitude and improve mood. When I was in Canada, a friend of mine used this online store https://www.shroomhead.net to buy several strains and wonderfully tasty sweets with a microdose of psilocybin. It really allows you to expand the stream of consciousness and makes life much more comfortable, so be sure to try it and the mood will always be ok.