Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Health education classes

Do you bet?

Posted by AshleyJohnson13 on 2021-11-18 10:25:18

Are there any gamblers? I'm willing to start betting, but I'm worried that it's too hard. Can you tell me about your experience?

Posted by Bill Shiphr on 2021-11-18 10:26:08

Well, it wasn't hard for me at all, it was just impossible to place a winning bet, and that's it.

Posted by 0lman on 2021-11-19 08:44:49

As for me, betting is easy, and most of the time, I even manage to make some money that way. It's not my main income, so I don't really care about that. It's just interesting for me to check the ncaa football picks and then place a bet, hoping it'll win. And usually, it works. So I think you can start betting, and I hope you'll like it.

Posted by millymoo1234 on 2022-05-17 03:10:14

It's fairly easy to start betting, my biggest piece of information would be bet small amounts to start with, and if you follow a sport closely, then you can use your knowledge to make more successful bets, you can also check out sites like this, as they can help guide you.

Posted by Yen101 on 2023-03-02 10:42:01

I've been doing horse race betting for a few years now, and I can say that it's definitely worth my time. It helps me rekindle my excitement. Before placing bets, I use the golden eagle tips. I'm not sure how others perceive it, but aside from the wins, it makes me happy.