Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Health education classes

Facts about Americans and online dating

Posted by Mazer on 2022-07-17 09:19:13

Three-in-ten U.S. adults say they have ever used a dating site or app, but this varies significantly by age and sexual orientation. While 48% of 18- to 29-year-olds say have ever used a dating site or app, the share is 38% among those ages 30 to 49 and even lower for those 50 and older (16%). At the same time, personal experiences with online dating greatly differ by sexual orientation. Lesbian, gay or bisexual (LGB) adults are roughly twice as likely as those who are straight to say they ever used a dating platform (55% vs. 28%).

Posted by Iovanne on 2022-07-17 13:07:13

It seems to me that such statistics are not as accurate as they should be. There are many dating sites and they all have their own data on positive matches. I can talk about my personal example. craigslist las vegas personal. This is ideal for finding a partner as it gives the largest selection with a focus on the locals. I have many acquaintances and many dates, but I have not found the person that will become my only one.

Posted by shawnkemp on 2022-10-15 11:49:06

This Blog is very informative for us. Thanks for writing about it. In this article, some examples help me in applying in daily life. amazing You have explained yellowstone S04 john dutton jacket and everything very well in detail. I hope you will write more pieces that help us in our daily routines. Top Gun Maverick Jacket