Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Cold showers/baths

cold showers

Posted by nude1 on 2018-12-19 15:33:06

I will have a cold shower or use the plunge pool after coming out of the sauna.

Posted by norman234 on 2019-01-24 13:10:34

I would never take a cold bath or shower willingly. It would have to be a punishment, and would be worse for me than a spanking. At school, if the shower water was cold, I would ask coach to paddle me instead of forcing me under the cold water. I haven't done the poll.

nude1, I've never had a sauna, but if it was required to jump into cold water afterwards, then I would prefer not to have one.

Posted by davidsilver on 2019-06-28 15:21:03

A couple of weeks ago our water heater broke down and the repair man wasn't able to repair it till the next day. My mother said we should just get in the bath and splash cold water over ourselves. But I had a better idea. Mum could heat some water up in the kitchen and using a sponge she could wash us at the sink. With us standing in a bowl we had a hot sponge bath. It was better than having a cold bath in the bathroom.

Posted by norman234 on 2019-07-07 20:47:43

davidsilver

You were lucky. I too would have preferred to have a sponge bath in the kitchen instead of a cold bath in the bathroom.

norman

Posted by lennynorris on 2019-08-23 09:32:52

I haven't done the poll because I never take cold baths or showers, except from time to time the shower water at school is hardly warm. Even in summer, when it's very hot, I still like to shower or bath in hot water.