Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

College Dorm Life (Guys only)

hi

Posted by JONGEN on 2011-05-06 22:27:06

when i go to college i hope i can dorm with one of my frends cause i stay naked all the time excep if im at a store or school and things like that so i will be staying naked in my dorm so it would be good if its one of my frends cause they see me naked all the time now

Posted by JONGEN on 2011-05-18 23:56:23

hi osien. yes i like people watching me when im naked. i can see them looking at my penus or maybe they are looking at my balls but any way they are looking between my legs. i think they watch because when im naked with people around my penus is haf hard up most of the time and so my penus wiggles a lot when i walk. i think maybe i like people to see what i masterrbate with i figure they know i masterrbate

Posted by musicfreak2008 on 2011-05-24 00:55:27

just a word for the wise about roommates in general... you may be better off rooming with a stranger for the first year, so that you do not lose the relationship with your friend. I hated my roommate for the reason that we had nothing in common. He was a sports fanatic and I am a music/arts fanatic, so espn was on all of the time... so if you suspect that something is not going to work out, then I would consider switching rooms if they are available.