Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys Showering at School (Teen Guys Only)

showering in school

Posted by jim on 2002-05-09 00:21:08

When we were in junior high we were made to shower. As highschool went on ti became more optional. Some do not shower after sports practice. I am one that always does- just cause I like the feel of being clean, and hate the feeling of being sweaty. Some shower and some do not. I guess its best to leave the decion up to each student. If someone is traumatized by it- no use making his life harder. I have never cared about other guys seeing me change clothes or take a shower. It is not that I am anything special to look at. I am not. I just like the good feeling a shower gives.

Posted by The Ghost of a Hacked Life on 2002-05-12 23:52:18

========== In Reply To ==========

When we were in junior high we were made to shower. As highschool went on ti became more optional. Some do not shower after sports practice. I am one that always does- just cause I like the feel of being clean, and hate the feeling of being sweaty. etc.

Jim, Very sensible! But why are some guys so so shy? Are they guys with under developed or out of shape bodies? Or is it mainly caused by parental attitudes?

Posted by jim corbin on 2002-05-23 11:41:51

========== In Reply To ==========we swim naked at school to i ve no problem with it myy mates in class went thru body changes together seeing what was happening was cool every body developing pubes etc and knowing its happening helps u feel ok about ure own body -- jim

Posted by cuddles2 on 2007-12-29 00:45:07

Try being a boy who has not started puberty when all the others have. I did not start until a few months before High School. The others boys never said anything to me, but the knowing glances and occasional smirks were brutal.

Posted by WHY11000 on 2008-08-05 10:58:54

When i was in middle school, they didn't make us shower, so no one did. When I ran track in P.E when I was in 8th grade, I was sweaty, so i did shower. I just walked into the shower in my boxers and showered wearing my boxers. The showers were individual stalls without curtains, and no one else showered, so that's why I never went naked like what i've read on many polls.