Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Would you, or have you posed nude.

life drawing class.

Posted by naked_girl on 2011-08-16 12:08:15

I'm an 18 year old female and i'm trying to decide if i want to become a nudsit or not. I have had a few positive experiences with nudity and I do love being naked but, as i wasnt brought up as a naturist i'm still not sure if i want to make it a way of life or not. and so to help me decide, and for the experience and cash i signed up as a nude model for the art department at my university, anyway, a couple of weeks ago i was called in to do it for the first time, now as i say i love being naked and i have had a few positive experiences before this day, and when guys rate me for 'hotness' they normally put me at 7.5-8.5 out of 10 so i'm not normally nervous about getting my kit off, but in this instance i was, as for the first time i would be the only one naked and and the 50 strong class was heavily weighted on the male side, with a male prof. as well. when i got there everyone was setting up and the teacher asked me to get undressed in an adjacent room and so i went to the room, with my heart pounding so hard i thought my ribs might break, i went to the room and got naked, after spending a minute trying to calm myself down i walked back into the classroom as naked as the day i was born, this, apparently was a mistake, as i was told the class wasn't going to start for another 10minutes and most models spent that time in a gown or towel, when the teacher asked if i wanted one however i knew that if i got covered up again then it would be impossible to go nude again so i declined and just sat on a stool chatting to a couple of students and the teacher for the reamining time. when the class started, and i dont't know if this is normal or not so anyone who has had the same experience please say, i was asked to come up on the stage and was introduced to the class by the profesor, who had his hands on my shoulders, this was the first time i had had 51 sets of eyes solely on my naked body, and after an initial rush i, oddly, found it relaxing why that was i can't say but i did, then i was positioned by him, reclining on a sofa style thing that was at a 45 degree angle to the floor with one arm dangling by my side and the other held behind my head, and my legs slighty spread, and then the drawing started. after 1/2 an hour i found myself actually getting a bit bored and so started listening to the conversations going on around me, mostly between student and teacher, catching snippets of cnversation like, how do i draw the curve of her breasts, or look at her vagina from this angle it's in a fair amount of shadow so you should... and so on, but my favourite comment was, no, no, no, look closely at her nipples, they aren't as hard as that and her areola aren't as large as that either, on hearing this i caught eye contact with a guy who was infront of me and we couldn't help a small smile and quick laugh, it was strangley erotic however looking this man in the eyes and then seeing his gaze slide down my naked body to rest on my crotch. i will admit that seeing all these eyes so closely examining every small part of my body in such tiny detail did arouse my somewhat and make me a bit wet, but nobody seemed to notice, or at least if they did nobody said anything. the next 1 1/2 hours passed like this, untill finally the teacher called an end to proceedings. the students were mostly packed up and left within 10 minutes, most of this time i spent, still naked talking to the prof. about possible future hirings and getting my money, he said he was very impressed with me especially for a first time model, after that, cash in hand i went and got dressed, much to my surprise however i found two other people a guy and a girl already in the room, which apparently serves two classrooms, and they were the models for the other class which was just starting, and so we chatted about experiences modelling whilst they got naked and i got dressed.

this whole experience i found really enjoyable but although i now want to get some money being a life model for art classes and groups, my next time is actually tomorrow, at the same place, it hasn't really helped me decide if i want to be a nudist or not.

Posted by CuriousMom on 2011-12-13 22:57:58

Being a nudist and being a nude model are entirly different things. Nudism is a lifestyle. Being a nude model might be exhibitionism or a way to make money or to prove something or have any number of reasons. Many nudists would never pose nude, and many nude models are not nudists.

I had a similar experience to you, but decades later. I like to draw, and had enrolled at the local Community College in art clasees. One evening I was in my landscape class and during the break I was talking to the instructor when she received a call that the nude model scheduled for the Life Drawing class that followed my landscaping class was not going to be able to make it. The instructor was frantic, and on a whim I volunteered. Yes it is true that most models wear a robe and are only nude while posing, but I did not have one so I was nude the whole time like you. There wasn't another room so I undressed behind a screen made of a large chalkboard on wheels. Unlike you I am not an 18 year old 7.5 but a grandma (literally) with a shall we say well used body. I knew most of the students in the class so it wasn't a bunch of strangers staring at me, but I don't know if that was good or bad. I had been in Life Drawing classes in the past as a student so I knew what was expected, but it was still hard. Try staying absolutly still for half an hour! People staring at your nude body and talking about your $%!@ and genitals is strange too; it was almost like you were not a person anymore but an object. The funniest thing was looking at the results after. I was anything from an A to a J cup, and went from no labia to ones that could swollow Manhattan!