Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Have you ever been pantsed?

What happened

Posted by Remishorts on 2013-10-27 04:09:18

When I was a Junior in high school, I had gym as my last period. I wasn't getting that good of a grade so I would clean up to help boost it after class. One time after cleaning this guy Seth and his two friends Abel, and Joseph were in the locker room getting ready for their basketball practice. The minute I drop my gym shorts, Seth got behind me and pushes me over. Abel and Joseph picked me up, held my arms, and flipped my shirt up over my eyes. I was instantly embarrassed pretty much only wearing my Halloween themed, angry bird boxer shorts. Seth was mad because he thought I was being a kiss-$%!@ to the teacher because of my cleanup. He ordered his friends to take my shirt off, which they did. Abel then grabbed the back of my waistband and gave me a wedgie. Seth grabbed the front of my boxers and gave me a melvin as well lifting me off the ground with only the support of my underwear. The guys shook me till my shorts fell off my ankles and Seth commanded for me to kick my shoes off. Being in only my black socks and boxer shorts I felt red as hell. They dropped me, grabbed my stuff and left. I had extra clothes in my locker so it wasn't like I had to walk anywhere in just my underwear, but I did have to go home without shoes :/ and i was embarrassed and hurting a hell of a lot!

Posted by Stephanie M on 2015-04-06 18:39:49

Oh I love angry birds at least it wasn't Care Bears like I was wearing but if you get a chance could you plz vote on my poll

Posted by Stephanie M on 2015-04-10 03:45:18

When you vote on my poll and tell me a story of when you were pantsed

Posted by Stephanie M on 2015-04-10 22:56:18

Wow cool story and ok here's mine I was babysitting some kids for extra money so I went into my panty drawer and saw the only pair I has was a pair of pink Care Bears panties and I was like what the heck no ones going to see them but when I got to the house and their parents left they jumped on me and pulled my sweatpants down and off to reveal my pink Care Bears panties and the little girl thought that was funny because she was wearing her Care Bears panties as well

Posted by Stephanie M on 2015-04-18 17:22:14

Ha ha ha I was 18 and yes I do but until you tell me a story from you where pantsed or pantsed a girl I won't tell you mine