Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Equality

Discrimination

Posted by BobbyGayBoi on 2002-09-17 23:59:27
Someone scratched "DIE FAGS" on the door of the college dorm room I share with my bf/husband/lover. Other bois (str8) on the floor turned him in to campus security and he (the one who scratched this on the door) was made to pay for refinishing the door.

We (my bf and I) were (at first) not permitted to be dates to our hs prom. We petitioned the school board and the principal was told that we could be each others date. It weas embarassing to half to petition the school boar for what should have been our rights.

Posted by eightofninekev on 2002-09-23 18:10:19

It seams that ghomosexuals are the most discrimnated against apart from that message on your door are yo discriminated against alot ,in my work as far as i know John is treated equaly although he calls me a "boring hetrosexual" im glad to see you could take ur bf as a date to the prom its a definate right everyone should have would you liek me to add it to the list of choces on the poll?

========== In Reply To ==========

Someone scratched "DIE FAGS" on the door of the college dorm room I share with my bf/husband/lover. Other bois (str8) on the floor turned him in to campus security and he (the one who scratched this on the door) was made to pay for refinishing the door.

We (my bf and I) were (at first) not permitted to be dates to our hs prom. We petitioned the school board and the principal was told that we could be each others date. It weas embarassing to half to petition the school boar for what should have been our rights.