Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Survey on Abortion

The Fetus is Alive

Posted by Alpha One on 2003-05-05 02:05:54

The fetus is definatly alive. It is composed of millions of living cells that grow. It is as much a human as a child is to an adult. It has all the chromosomes needed (and all the DNA Base chemical arrangement of A, T, C, and G) to be human.

It's definatly alive, no questioning to that. The question is, is it okay to kill it?

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2007-04-27 21:21:02

There is a condition in which twins were supposed to develop but something goes wrong. The other fetus remains in the body of the other fetus and a large growth remains. This growth should be removed because it is endangering the life of its host. The operation is called an "abortion". It takes place long after conception as in years later. The growth has all kinds of stuff like whole body parts. Thanks to mindless anti-abortion fundies it may be illegal to remove it in the near future. Some years ago I had one fifth of my body removed. The part that was removed was chock full of living stuff. It had no mental capacity just like a fetus has no mental capacity. Btw what was your position on the Vietnam War, and the Iraq War? They both involved aggression against innocent parties. Both times we put leaders in charge that we arbitrarily and capriciously decided had to go and then killed innocent people.

Posted by jarlifter on 2008-12-22 00:42:07

no, since it's alive i feel that it's murder... its no different then grabbing a gun and shooting someone so i feel that abbortion is not okay

IT'S MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by burnmaster on 2009-01-26 20:33:42

So in your mind there is, at no point, a good reason for an abortion? Would you make it illegal, forcing your opinion on others?

Posted by jarlifter on 2009-01-27 02:57:17

i would make it illegal! why? because it's murder. so if we make it legal to murder a fetus which is an unborn baby, then why not make murder legal? so lets make it legal for someone to murder someone because they feel its their option?
i don't support abortion at all for any reason! if the woman who is pregnant don't want the baby. then give it up for adoption! let the little baby have a chance to live his/ her life.. it has every right to live doesn't it?