Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Punishment For Rape

A sensible suggestion

Posted by rob1985 on 2008-08-26 22:26:54

I have a sensible suggestion...lets get back to the days when I could come to this site to read women's thoughts on chopping off c o c ks that gets me so dam hard an horny! Any women here wanna fulfill this fantasy you clearly all share? Let me know, you can lop mine off any day! Also I can recommend some websites. Lots of love,

Me

Posted by Angie X on 2008-08-28 07:20:53

Hi Rob, it's hard for me to understand your excitement about male castration, but then I'd imagine it's hard for any girl to understand a male point of view on it. I've been surprised at the apparent keen-ness in history for male warriors to round up other males so that they could be stripped and castrated by young women and girls - but could it be that the males actually enjoyed seeing other males being teased and castrated?

Posted by Becky Miller on 2008-08-28 14:39:25

Hi Angie

I guess some of the guys would have enjoyed seeing their enemies tortured and destroyed in such a way.

Do you think the women and girls who tortured and castrated the males enjoyed doing so, or was it just doing their part for the cause? I wonder what sorts of things they actually did to the males, or if they simply/quickly cut it off?

Rebecca

Posted by Rob22 on 2008-08-28 17:39:33

I can't really explain it to be honest, all I know is the thought of a woman chopping off my co c k with a nice big pair of scissors or something really gets me off!

Posted by Angie X on 2008-08-28 23:02:48

Hi Rebecca (and Rob), There's too much to describe here, but I read about what the ancient Egyptians and some other ancient civilisations did in terms of humiliating their defeated enemies - large numbers of male warriors were taken captive during battles and taken back to towns, where they were publicly castrated by young women and girls. The males were tied, naked, with legs apart and the whole ceremony involved dancing girls - I assume to arouse these poor males - and ended with castrations. It sounded very much like the girls enjoyed it, yes. Maybe it felt like sweet revenge for anything bad a boy had ever done to them. What else do you think they might have done, Rebecca? Rob, I can't believe you wished you'd been there - but maybe as a spectator?