Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Punishment For Rape

chastity belt FOREVER !

Posted by javir on 2014-12-31 04:36:46

locking up in a chastity belt while some women teased him all the time,which drives him absolutely out of his mind with lust and frustration and aroused dying to $%!@e.Of course keep him constantly locked up so he cannot get any sexual relief never and keep him there and keep him that way for for many years and decades. or better the most desirable for all the women, chastity belt without mercy or sexual relief FOREVER !

Posted by sarahz2 on 2015-11-19 15:27:18

I agree I have been chastised for 2 years and have had one release per year in that time it has improved my behaviour and stopped my selfishness and lack of respect for superior females. all males should be chastised

Posted by Samsam41 on 2015-11-19 20:33:52

I couldn't agree more, personally id want the woman to tease and torment the c.ock for many months bringing it to the edge, then slicing it off leaving the balls, saves her money on a belt then. Permanent blue balls

Posted by sarah-louise on 2017-12-21 14:43:10

I have been chastised for several years now, with added points of intrigue (spikes) and fully expect never to another orgasm. The humiliation and total powerlessness and not inconsiderable pain are preferable to any satisfaction I could get or provide with my really very small dickette. All weak sissy males like me should be chastised forever and it is very appropriate punishment for failing to provide satisfaction