Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Punishment For Rape

How should it be chopped off?

Posted by sarah2 on 2006-06-06 16:56:28

I'd like to know what methods others would like to see used to chop off rapist weiners? Personally i think a mini- guillotine would be good for allowing the victim to participant and possibly tease or torture the rapist whilst there beloved genitals are poking through a hole below a hanging blade, giving the victim an extra feeling of power and 'closure' as they hold the lever/button making the victim wait and sweat knowing whats coming (and what won't be, ever again! ;) ).

Posted by Niccy on 2006-07-17 23:30:24

I like the guillutine idea, the women should tease him unitl his $%!@ his very hard. He'd have to be tied up good - she'd feel so powerful and sexy -and then she pulls the cord and start laughing so much! xxx

Posted by chop4 on 2006-07-23 18:20:56

i think it should be erect and hard so the female can torment him or even poke it with red-hot iron. then he would learn his lesson.

Posted by sarah2 on 2006-07-24 16:04:17

It would be a day both would be sure to remember! I totally agree, she'd feel so powerfull and sexy, and... I'm a little embarassed to admit... probably slightly turned on! As a victim of rape I'd love the opportunity to tease and torture him. It'd be satisfying to have him tied up and be the one in control so he could know how it feels. I'd get him really hard until the bastard thinks he might get chance to come one last time. But just before he could I'd chop it clean off with the guillotine whilst laughing at him and the look on his face as the blade falls! Or maybe prune his 'twig and berries' with a big pair of garden shears!

I think the victim should be allowed to choose the method for chopping off the rapists $%!@. Can anyone think of more novel methods that could be used? If anyone can think of any I'd be interested to hear them,

Sarah, xxx

Posted by chop4 on 2006-07-24 16:44:50

I would love to see him get hard one final time. As the blade was hanging over it, he would suddenly wish he was never born a male, and as you say sarah, would know how it feels. I would love that kind of power. So proud to be created female!:)