Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys vs. Girls highschool wrestling

coed wrestling

Posted by watchdog on 2003-07-03 13:40:27

You guys are a bunch of cry babies.

A girl won varsity up in the state of Washington last year with eight pins in a row folled by six "forfeited" matches, the boys & couches became scared.

The article say she OUT-MUSCLED the boys! In the final "she got the head-&-arm and just muscled him over!"

In three articles they attribute her victory to "Her Muscles" imagine that!

Get used to it boys, cuz these girls have muscles and they just may be stronger than you. They're getting better-n-better at sports.

Posted by Autoped on 2003-08-01 09:54:55

I don't know what the big deal is with this one. There is no battle of the sexes with the human race...in other words, the more skilled will win, it's nothing else. My girlfriend is an athelete, and I can take her down without a problem, and there are cases in which she's taken me down. It's in the skill, not in the sex...plus, that survey was a little biased.

Posted by JustCurious on 2003-10-02 19:25:32

If a girl wants to wrestle then get a girls team. guys should not be in that kind of contact with girls for a school team. I wrestle (guys) and there is very physical ahhh "action" going on. your $%!@ rubs the other person (all you need is a girl screaming like shes having an orgasm in the middle of a match)your tocuhing the oter guy all over his crotch (yeah touching their balls, you think girls should be doing this?) and their upper chest (if it was a guy vs girl that would be their boobs) damn im getting horny talking about this girls liek this $%!@es ok thats better. ========== In Reply To ========== I don't know what the big deal is with this one. There is no battle of the sexes with the human race...in other words, the more skilled will win, it's nothing else. My girlfriend is an athelete, and I can take her down without a problem, and there are cases in which she's taken me down. It's in the skill, not in the sex...plus, that survey was a little biased.

Posted by nyltiak04 on 2004-12-26 23:50:12

Sorry to tell you boys, but when I wrestled, trying to make you horny was never on my mind. Kicking your butt was. I have NEVER run into a situation that a guy "felt me up" or that I "felt-up" a competetor. Guys are too worried about losing to the girl to even think about anything like that. Just wrestle, for goodness sakes.