Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Store Fitting Room

Mother and Daughter walked in...

Posted by break-my-balls on 2011-12-22 19:20:55

I was in changing rooms for male and female the curtains were not to good full length but quite thin, was undressed and only in my under pants when the curtains flew open and standing there was a woman in her mid 30s and her daughter who was around 11, the woman giggled and said sorry but the young girl laughed and shouted "hey mom he's in his underwear" then burst out laughing, I just covered my self the best I could as her mother pulled her away closing the curtains behind her with another "so sorry"...

Posted by ashton123 on 2013-03-18 05:58:46

@break-my-balls

I had a mother and daughter walk in on me as well once. In fact your story is so close what happened to me that reading it made me blush with relived embarrassment. The only difference was that I was trying on speedos.

Ok, I know the signs say to leave your underwear on when trying on swimwear, but speedos need to fit snug. Since you can't really tell if they do when wearing briefs underneath them I obviously was trying them on naked. Well, no sooner did I finish trying on the first pair and had it around my ankles than the curtain rips open and a woman in her 30s (who was on the phone!) with a preteen daughter are standing there ogling my tiny $%!@. Just like in your situation, the girl laughs and says "Look Mom, he's naked!" I was in such shock I just stood there a second making no effort to cover myself. The woman put her hand over her mouth to cover her giggle and wry smile before saying "Sorry," and pulling the girl out by the arm.

Posted by WillRob on 2013-09-08 18:05:51

I have had some funny times in changing rooms in stores. the one time i was in a store trying on pants and the room only had a curtain. a mom and her little girl opened it and saw me in my white jockey briefs.

email me for more stories gottafunk7@gmail.com