Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

boys who take shoes off in school

THEM ACHIN FEET

Posted by soxboy300 on 2014-04-07 22:30:14

And what's ur schools attitude to people who don't wear shoes ??

Posted by soxboy300 on 2014-04-11 17:23:05

What's the best way that I can't get to my shoes , giving them to my friend so I can't get to them or putting them in my bag until the end of the lesson anyone ???

Posted by jaymeister on 2014-04-13 20:23:46

school rule is that we are suppossed to wear shoes. Some teachers enforce this strcitly and others don't care.

Posted by soxboy300 on 2014-04-17 15:32:28

Alright and shall I give them to my friend

Posted by shoelesssteve on 2014-05-03 14:55:57

Hi David, sorry it has been so long for my reply. I am no longer at school but go to work, I work in an office so am sat down a lot of the time. I have a disability called Spina Bifida and walk with crutches. Part of this disability is it effects my feet. For the last couple of years, I have worn shoes with Velcro straps. I can have these really loose which helps a bit, they are also much easier to pull off. It is still not like being in socks, but I can not take the plunge and remove them at work. I know I would like too. I just love the feeling of comfort of being in socks. It is the first thing I do when I get home. I don't have a problem with family, it is just at work I feel uneasy about going shoeless. My feet seem to feel instantly better when I take them off. How are you doing with your shoeless bliss, do you still take them off much? I bet you are in socked feet now, just like me, comfortable, pain free. Let me know how you are getting on and what you think I should do. Steviesocks.