Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Changing clothes at a swimming pool

changing at pool

Posted by Gary S on 2012-01-27 03:12:49

I change like I wouls change at home and shower as I would at home--

Posted by seanhb79 on 2012-01-28 16:25:31

I change like normal who cares who sees my body i am a guy i have a $%!@ and balls and a butt no different than any other guy. who ever wants to see it they can i have no objection s

Posted by Studs Johanson on 2012-01-28 18:36:16

My local pool has an interesting arangement. A local donor had the men's shower expanded with no roof. Lounges were brought in and now one can get a total suntan. Massage is offered in the new section along with instruction in the nude. To those unsure about going nekkitcity a pamphlet is given which discusses how spending time without textiles is good for one emotionally. Once a month a sidewalk party hostess does her community service teaching comdom usage. We celebrate Sadie Hawkins day by having guys with no prom date drop trou and have the ugliest girls study them and chose a prom date.

Posted by seanhb79 on 2012-01-28 19:18:40

Wow that sounds like a cool place to be. Lounging in the shower area getting a all over natrual tan with all the other guys. or just hanging out with that other guys no clothes sounds great.

sean

Posted by jamie1997 on 2012-02-03 08:47:05

I live in Finland where it's obligatory to shower naked before entering the pool, but everyone would anyway. Kids here don't have hang-ups about their bodies.