Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Spanking

Mum has my knickers down at least twice a month.

Posted by andrea99 on 2012-02-23 16:32:12

Mum has various ways of punishing me, her hand, slipper, belt, wooden clothes brush and cane. Even though I may have only committed a minor offence Mum always has my knickers down. Last Saturday I came in 3 minutes after curfew time. As soon as I took my coat off I could see Mum looking towards my bottom. A few seconds later she ordered me to take my skirt off and she put me over her knee with my knickers down and she was smacked my bare bottom.

Andrea

Posted by Ianpeter92 on 2012-02-27 12:20:52

hello Andrea,

May I ask how old you are? What results in a caning and how many do you usually get? What is the most you have received in one go, and are you ever punished fully naked? Ian

Posted by Kathleen1283 on 2012-03-06 18:57:02

I'm mostly spanked by hand or paddle, but somtimes I get the belt or birch rod, (ouch!) It usualy starts with a warm up over my panties by hand, then my spanker usualy takes down my panties and i get it on the bare bottom untill im crying and CHERRRY red! and If I'v been especialy bad, Ill get spanked on my $%!@ with a wooden spoon, (double ouch!!!) then the spanked will usualy make me stand in the corner for about 15 mins and then after its all over I have to get lotian rubbed on my bare butt! soooo emberassing!! And I'v been spanked by alot of people, my mom, dad, uncle, grand dad, and once by a comlete stranger who thought i was being a brat and took me to the restroom for a really hard hairbrush, bare butt spanking!

Posted by Sarah20 on 2012-03-08 17:44:02

Last year when I was 19 Dad was at work and Mum wanted me to get into position to be caned. This meant taking my skirt off and my knickers down and bending over the back of a chair for 6 strokes. I refused and she waited for Dad to come home. Mum made me regret my decision. Dad and mum took off all of my clothes including my bra and Dad held me over. Mum then caned my bottom 12 times and 2 of the strokes were cross strokes. Since then I have had 5 canings and always bent over.

Sarah

Posted by Ianpeter92 on 2012-03-08 18:56:08

Hello Sarah,

What do you get caned for, and have you only had 12 strokes once?

Ian