Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickle Tickle Tickle

tickle

Posted by KATIExMAX on 2012-04-20 16:54:14

I am really really really ticklish, and I absolutely LOVE to be tickled! Though I am ticklish almost everywhere, my ribs, belly, sides, and feet are the most ticklish, and my belly button is especially ticklish. Although I do sometimes put myself in a vulnerable position by going barefoot and wearing crop tops, I often don't have to, because everyone already knows that I am ticklish! I have been tickled my my friends, my cousins, my niece, my nephew, my boyfriend... they torture me mercilessly! My little seven year old nephew loves to sneak up behind me and tickle me when I'm not expecting it. He squiggles his fingers all over my belly and pokes his fingers inside my belly button. It tickles SO much! Even though he's only a little kid, he can be pretty evil when it comes to tickling me. But, I love it. :)

Posted by *Katherine on 2012-05-14 13:59:53

=====In Reply To===== I am really really really ticklish, and I absolutely LOVE to be tickled! Though I am ticklish almost everywhere, my ribs, belly, sides, and feet are the most ticklish, and my belly button is especially ticklish. Although I do sometimes put myself in a vulnerable position by going barefoot and wearing crop tops, I often don't have to, because everyone already knows that I am ticklish! I have been tickled my my friends, my cousins, my niece, my nephew, my boyfriend... they torture me mercilessly! My little seven year old nephew loves to sneak up behind me and tickle me when I'm not expecting it. He squiggles his fingers all over my belly and pokes his fingers inside my belly button. It tickles SO much! Even though he's only a little kid, he can be pretty evil when it comes to tickling me. But, I love it. :)

I know what you mean, I love being tickled! It's my weakness. ;]