Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

BURP!

How do you belch?

Posted by John S. Diana on 2005-10-13 19:02:30

How do you belch really long and loud? I can belch, but my burps are weak!

Posted by slycooper1050 on 2006-06-27 01:32:12

i can burp whenever i want and my friends say that they lasts for like 5 minutes =)

Posted by Vallerie on 2008-09-02 12:36:00

I'm a girl and I love to burp. If your trying to learn how to burp, I'd start with chugging soda or eating fast; its the easiest way to get a lot of burps coming. After you can belch fairly loud/long with soda, you can build up to doing huge belches or burping on command.

Now, like with myself; I started burping for fun before I can remember; Now, I'm 15 years old; and when I burp, they're normally huge (like vibrating the room). I've been practicing for a long time, so I'm a really good belcher.

Posted by pinkgiraffe6 on 2010-09-28 20:52:06

I'm soo good at belching, I've been doing it for 3 years now and me and my friends compete all the time and we're girls. I think that people stereotype girls and think that they can't belch but they can. One time I was making a video with my friend on her mac and all of a sudden she let out the biggest frikin belch I've ever heard in my life!! It was hilarious! So we started a belching contest. It was great I love to belch and think it's a lot of fun!!!!!

Posted by futurerocky on 2019-03-17 00:34:00

Where is that video? Prove it! Man I need you or your hottest gassiest friend to rip them. I love burping girls that’s my future wife like that farts too!