Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What do cheerleaders wear under their uniforms?

my experience

Posted by wesley on 2003-01-15 05:53:34

The high school cheerleaders at my school wore color coordinated brief type items under their skirts. It was a part of the rest of the uniform. Briefs (what DO you cheerleaders call these under things?), a skirt and a top are all part of the uniform. And how could a cheerleader be shy to show what's under her skirt? With all the jumping, and flips, and sumersaults they do, their skirt is flying up all the time. Besides, these brief-items are supposed to show. What I'd like to know though is..Do you wear regular girls panties under these brief-items? Any cheerleaders care to reveal this secret?

Posted by Shoshoni on 2003-03-11 21:48:29

I was once a preppy lil' cheerleader and I did wear panties under those items(I don't know what they're called either) As far as I know all the other girls did too... ========== In Reply To ========== The high school cheerleaders at my school wore color coordinated brief type items under their skirts. It was a part of the rest of the uniform. Briefs (what DO you cheerleaders call these under things?), a skirt and a top are all part of the uniform. And how could a cheerleader be shy to show what's under her skirt? With all the jumping, and flips, and sumersaults they do, their skirt is flying up all the time. Besides, these brief-items are supposed to show. What I'd like to know though is..Do you wear regular girls panties under these brief-items? Any cheerleaders care to reveal this secret?

Posted by SpankULot on 2003-09-24 04:43:04

========== In Reply To ========== I was once a preppy lil' cheerleader and I did wear panties under those items(I don't know what they're called either) As far as I know all the other girls did too... They are called Spanky Panties LOL My gf is a cheerleader and umm thier called that for a good reason back years ago it was common for cl's top get spanked by thier coach and still happens in some schools and they do kinda make the sting less.. but some schools allow them to be taken down.. soo you get the idea

Posted by rocker80 on 2005-11-12 00:33:53

under my skirt

ilove to wear nothing under my cheer skirt and give the crowd something to look at!!

Posted by reallyitsme on 2006-05-28 07:16:54

A Girl in School chooses to be a cheerleader. She should not be ashamed of showing what is under her skirt but proud. I say not to wear underwear under your bloomers. Show a little and be proud of your bodies...