Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Peeing in general (boys and girls)

Someone helps me!

Posted by norman234 on 2019-10-21 19:54:13

There is something wrong and I can't do any polls but I can comment! It's been like this for a few days now.

When I need to go to the bathroom someone, my mom or aunt or some other family friend always takes me. They take down my pants and underwear and aim my thing for me. It's been like forever that someone has helped me like this. I get really worried that after shaking a few times I might get some drops of pee on my underwear, so they wipe my thing with a tissue to make sure it's really dry. A couple of friends at school know and one even helped me recently when he came home after school for a snack.

Posted by ronnymiller on 2019-10-22 12:25:54

norman

It would seem the site is working again.

I think it is very mature of your friends at school who know about your personal problem to be so understanding and not make unkind comments or tease you about it. It seems your real problem is your fear of staining your underwear with drops of pee after you have finished and not simply that you need help. It was good of the friend to help you, though. I think I would help another boy if he confided to me he had a similar problem to yours. It must be as embarrassing to tell another as to admit to wetting the bed.

ronny

Posted by norman234 on 2019-10-24 20:47:30

ronny

Yes, I think I'm lucky that the few boys who know about my problem and fear are so understanding. The friend who helped me last month has just told me he is gay and that he enjoyed helping me. And then quickly said he hoped I wasn't mad at him. I told him it didn't bother me that he is gay and my only concern is staying clean and that I was grateful for his help.

norman