Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Reality Shows

Fill out my questionnaire

Posted by Becky Taylor on 2012-04-26 12:37:59

Need information for an assignment I'm doing for uni work. Your answers would be a great help!

Posted by Captain Fantastic on 2012-04-27 05:28:16

Reality TV and garbage talk shows (Survivor, Jerry Springer, etc.) are nothing more than the televised version of tabloid rags. It's entertainment junk food, about trailer trash, made by trailer trash, for trailer trash! It provides no useful purpose but satisfying the guilty pleasures of street thugs, welfare tramps, ne'er-do-wells, and other wastes of society with no life!

For crying out loud, jerkface, turn off the idiot box, get off your fat rump, and do something with your life! Try contributing to normal, decent society, instead of leeching off it like a parasite! And I don't want to hear any of your lame excuses! "I'm disabled.", "My family needs me.", "All the good jobs are taken." BULLSH!T. If you have enough energy and time to go shopping for Ding Dongs and Doritos, gabbing with your friends on the phone, and playing video games...you can certainly do other things, too!

I hope Mitt Romney gets elected president. He has promised to clean house and reform the welfare system. The free ride is over! It's time to go to work!