Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What do you do in the nude?

Why are we embarrassed?

Posted by knightwolf on 2002-04-13 12:53:24

I'd like to know why so many people seem to be embarrassed about being seen nude in the privacy of their own home. If there is anywhere that someone should be able to be comfortable in the nude it should be in their home, yet we seem to think that our society will be destroyed if our children or parents (or even spouses) see us nude around the house. Is there something morrally wrong with being nude in your home around your family - in a nonsexual atmosphere (I'm not talking about incest)? What do you think?

Posted by curious833 on 2013-01-25 04:43:50

I go nude at home and yes my wife and kids seen me and there nothing wrong with this it in our privacy of our house.What do you think?

Posted by nakedrhode on 2013-03-15 10:14:44

I live nude and wouldnt have it any other way .I brought up a nudist family and they are all young well rounded adults now .I do as much as I can nude and love being seen nude .I have 100s of pics of me nude online and on my pc and have shared them with friends and strangers .I cam nude on skype and yahoo messenger I have no problem with nudity at all.

Posted by curious833 on 2013-03-15 21:26:44

Well would you send some picture to me?

Posted by nakedrhode on 2013-03-16 10:28:03

yes send me an addy