Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Surgery

results so far

Posted by TJM86 on 2014-05-23 05:58:40

Have you ever had surgery? If yes Where did you have the surgery? Did you wake up with a breathing tube? Dis you wake up connected to anything else? If you answered yes to the last question what were you connected to? How old were you when you had the surgery and what was it for? Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Q5 Q6 Q7 Yes do you have a scar In a hospital No No 3 or 4 Yes do you have a scar In a hospital No Yes IV tubes and a catheter "14 and had my appendix taken out. I was in the hospital for like 4 days, peeing from a tube stuck up me for 2 days. Everyone was nice even tho I stayed naked for 2 days. They never put my gown back on me after coming out of surgery. Since I had to have that tube in my $%!@ to pee, I couldn't get up to walk, so I really didn't mind or care, it's not like everyone there hasn't seen a naked girl before LOL! When friends stopped by to see me, I'd just kinda pull the sheet up to cover me. My parents stopped by once a day, since it wasn't like serious SERIOUS surgery and I came out of it OK. The weird or cool thing was, the day I got that tube pulled out of my $%!@ and was given a sponge bath, it was from a male nurse. I was joking with my main nurses about that if I could get one. He looked scared and like was afraid to touch me LOL! He was cool and told me it was his 2nd day nursing and the other nurses kinda laughed when they sent him to my room, he was expecting a male patient. He was slow and gentle pulling the tube out of my $%!@ and washed me really good. Every once ina while one of the main nurses would peek in to look, give me a thumbs up and laugh, watching. I hada room to myself witha shared bathroom with the next room. When I could get up to walk around, the funny thing is, if I wear skirts too short or tops too revealing, people freak out, but in the hospital I walked around in just 1 gown and barely had it tied, so everyone saw my bare $%!@ and no one would ever say anything LMAO!

Yes do you have a scar In a hospital No Yes Catheter Bag 51, blood clot where right leg meets groin area Yes nope no scar In a hospital No No I was 15 and I was getting circumcised Yes do you have a scar In a hospital No Yes I was connected to two bottles via a tube used for draining the blood. 15 Yes nope no scar In a hospital No Yes urinary catheter bag 19, and surgery to remove a blockage of scar tissue in my urethra Yes do you have a scar In a hospital No No
Yes do you have a scar In a hospital No No 4 two little lumps on my neck Yes do you have a scar In a hospital Yes Yes I woke up with a breathing tube catheter, IV, a heart rate monitor, blood pressure cuff and a pulse ox 13 for heart surgery Yes do you have a scar In a hospital Yes Yes breathing tube heart monitor and blood pressure some Iv's and a cathator 14 for my appendix, my brother did the surgery Yes do you have a scar In a hospital No No
Yes do you have a scar In a hospital Yes Yes heart monitor, breathing tube, Iv's chest tube, blood Heart surgery when I was 13 Yes do you have a scar In a hospital Yes Yes I was on full life support 33 I had 6 skin graft surgeries for burns Yes do you have a scar In a hospital No No Not connected. "At 44 I underwent surgery to repair a ruptured achilles tendon. At 52 I was circumcised." Yes do you have a scar In a hospital Yes Yes heart monitor 16 appendectomy Yes do you have a scar in an out paint centre No Yes catheter IV 28 Yes do you have a scar In a hospital No No "It was when I was about 3 or 4 sometime when I was in kindergarten. I remember going to the hospital for sick children in Toronto. After arriving there and signing in I was taken to a room where I had to change out of my clothes into a gown and slippers. I think I got to keep my underwear on, and then I was taken to a room to get a blood test. After the blood test I went to a play room to watch TV before the surgery. A few minutes before I was supposed to go into surgery they said they needed to do another blood test, when that was done I was running late for the operation so a nurse took me in to the OR. Once in the OR I had to lie down on the table with my head on a rubber donut and they gave me an injection to put me under. About 15 to 20 minutes later I woke up not really knowing where I was and I was trying to sit up before my eyes were open. After they had adjusted my bed so I could sit up I was wheeled to another room where I was given my clothes, I think I had to put my underwear back on. Once I was back in my clothes it was time to go home." Yes do you have a scar In a hospital Yes Yes Heart moniter drip oxygen mask and some other blood pressure thingy 7 9 10 11 12 Broken arm, broken leg, adenoidectomy, tonsilectomy, appendectomy, backturned knees. Yes do you have a scar In a hospital Yes Yes pump that delivered narcotics, IV, heart monitor, and several drains in my belly 17, an exploratory laparoscopic laparatomy that turned into open (opened my belly from my breast bone to pubic bone). they were supposed to look at my digestive and reproductive organs in my abdomen, but found stuff in my abdomen that had to be removed. removed gallbladder, appendix and parts of my colon and small intestine. Yes do you have a scar In a hospital Yes Yes heart monitor, iv's and other things heart surgery when i was 13 Yes do you have a scar In a hospital No
Yes do you have a scar In a hospital Yes Yes breathing machine, heart monitor blood pressure and some IVs I had y appendix out Yes do you have a scar In a hospital No Yes IV I had a tubal ligation 7 years ago.

Posted by RayCasey on 2020-03-30 15:09:32

I can not contemplate on the fact that this platform has the Best Breast Pumps for any new mom or mom to be out there. It works pretty effectively and does no harm to you at the same time. They have all various kinds and all of them are available at very reasonable prices.