Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Everyone, thong swimwear for men?

Women shouldn't get to have all the fun!

Posted by mthonglvr on 2003-07-18 21:43:38

I love my mens thong panties. I haven't bought a thong swimsuit yet though. I love the tan lines you get from thongs (tanning bed ) or even a bikini as opposed to the big swimtrunks. You are right James run society would accept men wearing them if more men did. Women get to wear a variety of swimwear so why can't men. Guys do not know what they are missing out on and should only wear a thong or

Posted by thongon1 on 2010-01-05 03:33:15

You are so right. "Women shouldn't get to have all the fun" are words plucked straight from my brain. I want to be sexy, too. Men don't have the choices in underwear that women have. I agree if more men wore thongs at the beach and as underwear, and were open about it, more would start to convert. I believe, though, sooner or later, men's thongs will be widely accepted. The question is, will we see it in our lifetimes? Until it happens for the whole world, I'm still going to thong at the beach whenever I get the opportunity. AND, if someone is even considering thonging at the beach or wearing thongs as underwear, they should do it at least once to try it out. Why deny yourself? Give it a shot, that way you know you haven't missed a thrill!!