Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Male Physical Exams - Someone Else Watching

checkup

Posted by Anthony777 on 2007-04-23 12:55:53

Last time i had a checkup my mom and my cousin Travis were in the room and i was in only my underwear and also the doctor pulled down my underwear in front of them and i was embarrised. Anthony

Posted by Matt's Physicals on 2007-05-06 02:33:47

hey my mom comes to my physicals too. e-mail me if you want.

matt momtakesmetothedoctor@yahoo.com

Posted by MikePA on 2007-05-19 17:27:48

My mom has always been in the room with me, too.

Posted by Peter the Great on 2008-03-29 12:28:43

When I was teenager my mom was with me in the exam room. While I was undergoing a ceck up I was often naked. The doctor cecked my weigh and my height. He examined my chest, my back, my abdomen, my knees (with a small hammer), and my genitals ($%!@, scrotum and testicles). I think it's normal, but while the doctor was visiting my genitals my $%!@ sometimes grew hard and thick. On the other hand it was necessary to verify my sexual development. When I was 18 I underwent a physical exam before doing military service. I was with other boys in a large room and we had also to take our briefs off . Staying naked wasn't a problem for me and also for the others: we were happy and we joked as well.

Posted by Peter the Great on 2008-03-29 12:30:35

When I was teenager my mom was with me in the exam room. While I was undergoing a ceck up I was often naked. The doctor cecked my weigh and my height. He examined my chest, my back, my abdomen, my knees (with a small hammer), and my genitals ($%!@, scrotum and testicles). I think it's normal, but while the doctor was visiting my genitals sometimes grew hard and thick. On the other hand it was necessary to verify my sexual development. When I was 18 I underwent a physical exam before doing military service. I was with other boys in a large room and we had also to take our briefs off . Staying naked wasn't a problem for me and also for the others: we were happy and we joked as well.