Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

12/21/12: End of the World

12/21/12 and all that jazz...

Posted by shaun h on 2012-09-03 16:49:47

For Feth's sake, will you quit with this "end of the world" crap!? The world is NOT going to end on Dec. 21st this year, so get a life and stop fething the net with your fairy tales. I'm geting kinda tired with having to refute this conspiracy theory about the impending armageddon or whatever else your sick little minds have come up with. For the (hopefully) last time, 12/21/12 is no more than the end of the current cycle in the Mayan calendar and THAT IS ALL!! Oh yeah, if we ain't here after this date, feel free to find me in the next world and then you can tell me that I was wrong. But if we are still here, well, I guess that it'll just prove that YOU were wrong!

Posted by Captain Fantastic on 2012-09-05 07:38:51

Well yeah, Shaun...that was my kinda my point. To stick it to these scaredy-cat conspiracy theorists who wanna cry, "Help, Chicken Little! The sky is falling!" every time some nut comes along and spews, "Save yourselves! The end of the world is coming!"

Oh, puh-leeze, give me a damn break already, will you? My friend, Shaun, is absolutely right! Not only is civilization not ending, but the Mayan Indian calendar has nothing to do with it, anyway. Some bunch of weirdos with nothing better to do with their pathetic lives, conjured up this fantasy, and is having a good laugh at the expense of paranoid wimps.

Shaun, can you believe this: there are websites creeping up on the Internet, selling 'emergency survival supplies,' including instructions on how to build an underground bunker. Is there nothing so low, that someone won't try to make a stinking buck from it? And if we DO need to build a bunker, it will be to protect us from the coming holocaust of the New World Order--which is another paranoid conspiracy, in and of itself.

I wrote this poll as a joke, to poke fun at these people! ;P

Posted by shaun h on 2012-09-05 12:25:52

I get what you're saying here, but unfortunately, not everyone is as well adjusted as you are. And with regard to those guys who're putting this crap in place on the net, I think it was P.T. Barnum who said something about a fool and their cash being easily separated.

Posted by Captain Fantastic on 2012-10-05 16:35:22

How did a fool and money get together, in the first place? Hahaha...

Posted by shaun h on 2012-11-01 16:55:42

Simple. Some damn fool elected the other fool into Govt, and we gave them our cash...